Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Nine Names

Well, I'm just all fun and games today, no? I got this fun ditty from my friend Shawna Lee's site -Shoofly Pie and Grits (which I spelled totallywrong in the post below).

My Nine Names

I thought this one was too cute to pass up. When I was pregnant with Xylie, my sweet sister JeanAnn told me I was getting a Ghetto Bootie, so I find it appropriate for me to have a gangsta name now although it doesn't sound too tough.

1.YOUR REAL NAME.
Angela


2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 4 letters of real name plus izzle)
Angizzle

3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
sagecheeta


4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and the street you live on)
Marie Farm Springs

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name)
Nazan

6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (color of your swim suit, favorite candy ) --OK, I changed this one...it is suppose to be color of your underwear and favorite candy but I'm really like 12 and just cannot bring myself to publicly discuss underwear color)
Navy Kiss


7. YOUR JAPANESE NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, first two letters of your middle name, last two letters of your first name then last three letters of your last name.)
Nzmalarth (uh...so not Japanese sounding)

8.YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (both parents middle name)
Jean Alan Wayne (I have two dads)


9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets)
black Carleigh (black sprinkles sounds even less Goth)

OK, for this one I am just tagging 3 blogs -ya'll better play too!)

Thinking on the Margin

Life in a Small Town

Just Thinkin'

0 comments: