Sunday, June 8, 2008

9 on the 9th

Please, please, pretty please join me for my monthly meme, 9 on the 9th. Since Dr. N. dazzles us with his list of top 5's I too wanted a list. But the husband has 5 and Letterman has ten, so I decided to do 9 on the 9th. Here is how it works.

On the 9th of every month, I will post a top nine list.

Easy-Breezy, that's the beauty of it. And here is how you can play along. It will make my heart happy. So please, play.

On the 9th of each month (I'll remind you on this blog) you post a top 9 list. Please include a link to this blog in your post and leave me a comment so I know that you did it and can check out your list. Sorry, I don't have Mr. Linky yet, but soon, I will.

Your list can be about anything...anything of the PG nature that is. Examples are "9 favorite summer vacation spots", "9 reasons to wear a skirtini," "9 ways to keep your kids active and happy during the summer." The possibilities are endless really. Make it silly, make it informative, make it a rant, make it a rave, make it whatever you'd like.

See ya tomorrow.

8 comments:

Anne Elizabeth said...

Sounds fun! I feel like such a dork because I JUST realized that Becoming Me is your blog too. I've been reading that one for a while now. I blame it one the "I'm so tired from lack of sleep" Mommy Brain.

Darla said...

That DOES sound like fun! I'll give it my best! I'll do it tomorrow afternoon (I already have a post schuled for the am)

Laski said...

What a great idea!!! I may have to participate :)

My Mr. Linky was acting up and I had to readjust my "fight indifference" approach! Thanks for signing up!!!

GrandCanyonMom said...

I'm on board, at least for this month. I did one and linked to your blog. Thanks for the idea. Love ya,
Jaime

Rosemary said...

Love this idea!
Be sure to check mine out it is kinda funny now that I re-read it what is making me smile on the 9th!

http://rosemaryscropcircles.blogspot.com/

TAMI said...

I'm in for next month!! Sounds like fun. The only "if" at this point is "IF I remember"!!

A happy heart at home said...

This sounds like fun!

~Susan

Mary R Snyder said...

Okay - I did it, too! Now, since this is my very first meme, I don't know all the details. I clioked the link to this post and posted my blog and it links!! I hope that's all.

Mary