
And a whole bunch of other cool bloggers...there is even an Army Chaplan on the Becoming Me Blog Mission Tour. For those of you who are new here, Becoming Me is my ministry blog.
The Blog Mission Tour is open to all bloggers and the impetus is to simply share why you blog. Nothing fancy required.
The Mission of All That Naz
I started All That Naz last September primarily to keep in touch with friends and family and that remains at the heart of its mission today. Dr. N and I have done a lot of moving in our 9 years of marriage and it would require me writing at least (and I kid you not) 60-80 e-mails a week to keep up with everyone we've met and loved along the way. That list includes people who entered our lives before marriage as well.
All That Naz is also a place for me to share fun family memories as a way of archiving special moments and the mundane moments that will one day be seen as precious.
It is also a way for me and Dr. N. to share some of our favorite things as we continue on this parenting journey.
And last but not least, it has become a way to have fun and meet new bloggy friends.
So, what about you? Why do you blog? What's your mission? Please head on over to Becoming Me and sign up for the tour. Like I said, nothing fancy required, and you have all week to join.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Touring with Myself
Posted by Angela Nazworth at Monday, July 14, 2008
Labels: Bloggity Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Famous enough to tour with yourself!! YAY! :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I'm glad to have another fun blog to read. I love your blog design and you have a beautiful family. I love the whole concept behind the Becoming Me ministry blog. Great way to get to know why other people blog.
Thanks for stopping by my blog! You have a lovely family. And that was a great birthday post for your husband.
great mission! thanks for sharing it and hosting the tour on your other blog.
Thanks for hosting the tour - I am enjoying it so much. Love the look and the spirit of this blog - I really enjoyed the post for your husband's birthday!
Post a Comment