I don't want to take away from the written post below, because I think there is some powerful stuff in there, but I did want to post some pix. I also wanted to show off my new apartment decorations. Not as boasting, but as a way of thanks. I am just so touched by all the acts of service. Believe me I could write a two page list of what family in PA did for me through services of time, etc, etc, etc. Oh, the shower curtian I bought months ago, but I love it so much...I know even with PPD I am so quirky...but I love it for two reasons. I got it on major sale. It was originally what I would never in a million years pay for a shower curtain, but it was 70% off and I got an additional $10 off on top of that. I was so excited. So why not share it? I am in the process of trying to think of everything in the world that I need to be thankful for. My kiddos top the list. My having them may have put me in hormonal distress, but I am so blessed to have them.
Thanks for viewing the photo show. No captions...just ask if you have questions.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Picture Post
Posted by Angela Nazworth at Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment