My friend Robin at Just Plain Blessed tagged me for something called a MeMe.
Share six unimportant things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Here are the rules.
**Post the rules on your blog.
**Share six trivial things/habits/quirks about yourself.
**Tag six people and the end of your post and link to their blogs.
**Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
**Learn anecdotal things about your blog friend!
Now for my six things:
- I never liked to drink water until I became pregnant with Xylie. One of my pregnancy symptoms was extreme thirst and I began craving water. Today it is one of my favorite beverages.
- I'm very clumsy and uncoordinated. When I was in 3rd grade I almost fell down the bleachers at our high school football stands. Also, you may want to ask me about my limbo story. And as an adult, I am infamous for falling down at least once during every aerobics class I've ever taken.
- I'm "tongue tied." My tongue is attached very close to my teeth so I can only stick it out about 1/4 of an inch and it is physically impossible for me to roll my rrrs.
- When I was a teenager I use to write poetry. At the time I thought I was very clever, now whenever I remember the line "You promised me roses you gave me thorns," I hang my shaking head.
- My first pet was a dog I named Princess. I loved her so.
- When I was Xylie's age, my favorite song was "You light up my Life" by Debbie Boone. I would dance around our living room in the dark singing it while holding up my finger as a light. And I wonder where Xylie gets her dramatic flare. LOL
Just Thinkin'
Life in a Small Town
Inner Ramblings of a Maddog (Annie gets tagged all the time so I thought I'd give her hubby a shot to play)
Thinking on the Margin
Keslers in SC
Uncommon Grace
1 comments:
Thanks for playing along!!
Post a Comment