Many of you know that Dr. N's work schedule has changed drastically this month, so the time that I am now alone with the children is much greater than it has been in a long time.
We're all surviving, but some days are long.
Yesterday was a long one. I felt stuck in a funk the entire day.
Today, was a good day, but morphed into an exhausting evening. Taking two young kids to Super Wal-Mart is just not fun in my book. But we were out of fruit and getting low on milk, two essentials in this household. I also promised to buy X-Factor an inner tube for the swimming pool. She picked out an alligator. My kids love all things gator...Florida Gator or any gator...or croc for that matter. If it is reptilian and chomps, it's loved. I am hoping that we won't be completely rejected in Bull Dog territory. Those college football fans can be tough.
The good of today was a mommy/kid play date lunch. Very fun.
The X-Factor also had "Whale, Shark, and Mermaid" camp at The Little gym. That lasted from 9-12.
Yawn...this is one pathetic post. I better close. I need sleep. Lots of it.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Exhaustion
Posted by Angela Nazworth at Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you get some rest. I hate taking the kids to Super Walmart. I always end up feeling so stressed when I'm there with them. I think it is because the store is so busy. It is overstimulating to me.
Hi - OK - let's see if this works.....feel it yet??
I just sent you some energy and patience. Of course, I don't have much patience to start with so don't depend on that too much but I do have TONS of energy so that should make up for the lack of patience I sent! LOL
Hope today is a great day.
kisses from Bug to X&Z!!!
Post a Comment