The X-Factor, who is usually the sweetest big sister this side of heaven was not sharing with Z-man earlier this week. When I explained that her actions were mean she indignantly replied,
"I am not mean! Mean people shoot guns and I do not shoot guns. I don't have a gun. I don't want a gun ever. Guns are bad. Gun people are mean."
Well, at least I know that if she ever goes through a season of bitterness that she won't be clinging to her gun. But hopefully she will find her strength clinging to Jesus.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Is the X-Factor a Democrat?
Posted by Angela Nazworth at Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
what in the world???
Kids....you never know WHAT they will say. I am sure you weren't anticipating that particular tirade!
She is such a funny girl!!! What a response!
Isn't that how we ALL are, tho? We have our own ideas of what "bad" is and we are never that idea...but others might think so. Good to look at ourselves from all perspectives--especially God's. Cool how kids speak to us, eh?
Post a Comment