Monday, October 13, 2008

Future FireMan

As you know by now, Z-man LOVES fire trucks. He especially loves his fire truck pop up tent from Nina. He spends a lot of time in it pretending to drive, reading books, tickling his big sister, and even taking a rest. He's a fan of warm cozy blankets. I only wish he'd let me take a picture of him while wearing his plastic fire hat he got from Friday's field trip.

Here is a funny, unrelated story about Z-man. When my mom was here several weeks ago, Dr. N and I went out on a date and she and Brenda watched the kids. They ordered Chinese food, which was a big hit...all except for mushrooms. When his Nina put a few mushrooms on his plate, Z was eager to give them a try. He put one in his mouth, grimaced and than spat it out. He proceeded to individual stab each mushroom with his fork and return them one by one to my mom's plate. I so wish I could have seen that!










4 comments:

DKay said...

that tent is JAMMING.
Yes, we have a Firehouse Subs - Lane calls it the Fireman's house.
(whatever reason, most restaurants include the word house to him)
He loves to go there 1) for the yummy grilled cheese sandwich and 2) they give a plastic fireman's hat to all kids.

Anne Elizabeth said...

That tent is great:)

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

what a cutie in his little tent!

Nina said...

He is so cute and looks so grown up. I'm glad he loves the tent. The mushroom incident was so cute I wish I could have taped it.