The X-Factor, who had decided to let her hair grow long, changed her mind. Her wispy hair is easily matted and and became harder to wash once it reached her shoulders She had had enough and off we went to get a new do she saw on a little girl from a blog (ugh, I totally forgot which blog it was). With pictures in hand, we went to a local chain and off went some locks.I love the result, but poor X-Factor is lamenting her decision and wants her hair to grow "long" again.
While taking pictures of her hair, she took the opportunity to do her "very best posing." Anyone else think she resembles a young Reese Witherspoon?
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Miss Model
Posted by Angela Nazworth at Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
All of the pictures are so darn gorgeous!!! Bar the door now - boys will be knocking before you know it. I especially LOVE the last picture. It is really adorable. Her lashes are so long....man they are perfect. Wish I had those. Most of mine fell out after Lane was born. Oh well, he was worth it but I do miss them.
She is so cute!!!! I love her new cut:) She is definitely the little model:)
Hmmmm? Looks like someone else is "going all Jamie Kesler".
no way... she soooooooo has Reese BEAT! Way more gorgeous than Reese.
I had to leave a comment here too, because the first 3 letters of my maiden name are.... Naz.
hmmmmmmm
Darlene
She's a doll!
Making my impact, one camera, one parent, one spouse, one person at a time...
The photography fire is ablaze!
Inspiring people everywhere,
Jaime
(I am SO kidding, as I'm sure you know)
She is beautiful. I think she looks like her Aunt JeanAnn in picture #6
The last picture should be sent into a "Cutest Kid Contest". But my personal fave is the third from the last--love the posing with the hands!!!
Your children have the most beautiful eyes:)
She looks so sassy. That hairstyle is darling on her!
x and z have THE most amazing eyelashes, ever!!!
she is beautiful.
Post a Comment