Friday, November 23, 2007

The Friday Five

Random List

  1. Zayden and I had a wonderful dinner with the Gilchrist's last night. We are thankful for their generosity. Xylie got sick in the afternoon, so she and Napp stayed home and watched movies. I felt odd about leaving them,but we didn't stay away long and brought them home some goodies.
  2. Xylie announced this morning that "Superman is just not for boys!" She really wants to see a Superman movie but is not mature enough to watch it yet. So she asked if she could put a Superman toy on her wish list. She added an action figure and a cape. I think she forgets about half of the items once they are on the list. She seems to want lots of toys, but when it comes down to it, her favorite "toy" is her imagination.
  3. I thought I was creative in adding the wish list idea to our family, because it stops her from asking for things as soon as she puts it on the list. Funny though, I guess I am not the only one who came up with the idea, I saw it used in a parenting magazine as a tip. I also saw an ad announcing that they pay $100 for cute kid stories. I definitely need to submit some Xylie stories for it.
  4. Xylie seems to have made a full recovery, while Napp is still feeling lousy. Kids are so resilient.
  5. Napp may have to have back surgery. The shots have not helped. We'll keep you posted.

0 comments: