5. Crayons: I find these in every nook and cranny of every piece of furniture that we own. I think they procreate when we're not looking.
4. Dog Hair: Especially in the Spring, C-mae sheds like crazy. She thinks we don't know when she's been on the couch, but the circle of dog hair gives her away.
3. Toy Ducks: Somehow the word got out that we had a duck-themed bathroom and now it's overrun with the little suckers. If you were to reach in the tub to get one of our kids out, there's a 9 in 10 chance of grabbing a duck instead.
2. Boo-Boos: We keep a "boo-boo pad" in the freezer that gets used five times a day. (Child Protective Services: if you are reading this, these are accidents. I promise.)
1. Drool: Z-man produces his weight in this stuff every day.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Top 5: Things that Would Make us Millionares if You Could Get A Lot of Money For Them
Posted by Unknown at Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Labels: C-mae, life with kids, Top 5, Z-Man
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I am totally with you on #4!
When X and Z are a little older you can add Lego bricks and naked Barbies to the list.
Wendy
Too, too funny!
We could be dog hair millionaires, too! :) That or hair bow millionaires! With three girls, we have tons of hair clips...ones that never seem to make it back into the drawers! I even find them in the van. :)
Too funny!
For our house it is balls - baseball, soccer, football, basketball, golf, tennis - we have way too many of each. Also, Bug is not much into crayons (he mainly breaks them in half or attempts to eat them) so I would have to say random goldfish crackers. You can go into any room in my house and find goldfish somewhere. And mind you, I am a fanatic about house cleaning so they are not stashed about because of that. The boy just lays them down and never picks them back up.
Great post Dr. N!!!
My husband would add "ponytail holders." When our girl was little, his common comment was "ponytails everywhere!" Seems like there was always one on every surface!
Post a Comment